We want to hear your thoughts and views on being an RBH customer to help us improve our service.
To help us do things better we have asked independent experts Ark consultancy to look at our current service which includes speaking to employees, leaders, board members and now they want to speak to you, our customers.
The sessions will take place over three days across the borough, including an online session. Attendees will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win one of four £50 Love 2 Shop Vouchers.
Children and families are welcome and food and refreshments will be provided.
If you need help or support to attend, please let us know. This may include transport to/from a session, an interpreter etc. We will do what we can to make it as easy as possible for you to get involved.
If you can't make a session, or if you've been to one of our sessions and would like to say more, please complete our short questionnaire. Everyone who completes the form will also be added into our prize draw!
Sessions are taking place on the following:
- Tuesday 30th January 9:30am-11am at No.9 Stevenson Square, Smallbridge
- Tuesday 30th January 3:30pm-5pm at The Strand Community Cafe, Kirkholt
- Tuesday 30th January 6pm-7:30pm ONLINE via Teams
- Wednesday 31st January 3:30pm-5pm at The Lighthouse Project, Middleton Shopping Centre
- Wednesday 31st January 6pm-7:30pm at Hollin Hub, Middleton
- Thursday 1st February 09:30am-11am at Back o'th Moss Community Centre, Heywood