Why do I need it?

We insure the structure of your home, but our cover doesn’t include what’s inside it (your furniture and your personal belongings).

Replacing the contents of your home could prove very expensive. By purchasing council tenants' home contents insurance your personal belongings will be insured against events including:

  • fire
  • theft
  • flooding/escape of water
  • accidental damage

'Pay As You Go' Home Contents Insurance Scheme

We work with a major insurer to offer home contents insurance that can be paid in weekly or monthly instalments.

Unlike some insurance policies, there are no excesses so you will not have to pay anything in the event of a claim.

How to apply

Our online application form will be available soon.  In the meantime, please contact us on 01706 274100 or 0800 027 7769.

Acceptance restrictions may apply for conviction and claims experience. Terms and conditions apply, contact above.

Who is this policy for?

The policy is underwritten by Aviva Insurance Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Aviva Insurance Limited, Registered in Scotland Number 2116. Registered Office: Pitheavlis, Perth PH2 0NH. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.  

How do I get further information?

Get help with your Contents Insurance now!