Getting your feedback to the right place
Particularly if you are letting us know about something which has gone wrong, we want to make sure that your feedback goes to the right place so that we can start putting things right immediately.
- If you are having problems with your neighbour or another resident living in your neighbourhood, please go to our Anti Social Behaviour page
- If you have any feedback or a complaint about your housing application, please visit the Rochdale Housing Solutions website
- For anything else please follow the guidance below
What information you need to provide
- What your feedback is (include here any reference numbers you might have, details of employees you have spoken to, dates, times etc.)
- What you would like to see happen next and your name and address.
- Your phone number and/or email address and information about the best way and time to contact you.
How to provide us with feedback
- Send us a message via our online Help Centre
- Email us at email@example.com for complaints
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for compliments
- Call us on 0800 027 7769
- Send us a message on our social media channels (please make sure that your privacy settings allow us to view your message and respond)
- Write to us - Unique Enterprise Centre, Belfield Road, Rochdale, OL16 2UP (postal address only).
What happens next?
We will always try to resolve your complaint in the first instance over the telephone but if this is not possible, and we need time to look at it, our Complaints Team will thoroughly investigate your complaint. They will acknowledge that we have received your complaint and will send you a full response. The timescales for complaints can be found in our Complaints Policy.
If after we have investigated your complaint, you are not satisfied with the stage one response, you can ask for your complaint to be escalated to a stage two review, stating the reasons for your dissatisfaction. The Senior Complaints Lead or another senior manager will undertake a detailed review and investigation to ensure that your complaint has been handled in a fair and appropriate manner. They will send you a full written response.
The Housing Ombudsman Service
If after the stage two review, you remain dissatisfied with the way we have handled your complaint, you can contact the Housing Ombudsman Service directly. Get in touch with them via the methods below: