Our Representative Body represents the Members and the wider interests of the community and is elected from and by our tenant and employee members
Our Representative Body consists of:
- 11 elected tenant representatives
- 6 elected employee representatives
The responsibilities of the Representative Body include approving the Society's Corporate Strategy and appointing the Non-executive Directors and the Chair of the Board. You can see who the representatives are and find out more about how they work below. Should you wish to contact a Representative please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the Representatives name in the subject header to ensure it reaches the correct person.
The Representative Body Membership Pledge
The Representative Body will make sure that:
- We uphold our values in representing our members’ interest and fulfilling our role in governing RBH
- Our tenants and employees work together as members to get the best services within available resources
- We use a variety of ways to find out your views and inform you how they are being used to make a difference
- We are honest, open and accountable to you, the members
Meetings of the Representative Body are open to members of the society to attend as observers, please refer to our open meeting guidance. You can view the upcoming meeting dates for the Representative Body here. A copy of the previous Representative Body minutes and a short video summary from the Chair can be found at the bottom of this web page.