Details of Individual Payments to Suppliers
We aim to publish a list of our payments to suppliers for invoices over £500. On this page we will provide a monthly list of invoices.
As a mutual housing society, this is not a legal requirement (unlike for local authorities and other public bodies) however we feel it is important that we provide this information in line with our mutual values of openness and honesty.
Invoices over £500 for 2016/17
- July 2017 Invoices Over £500.xls [xls] 65KB
- June 2017 Invoices Over £500 - website.xls [xls] 75KB
- May 2017 Invoices Over £500.xls [xls] 62KB
- April 2017 Invoices Over £500 [xls] 68KB
- March 2017 Invoices over £500.xlsx [xlsx] 25KB
- Feb 2017 Invoices over £500.xlsx [xlsx] 21KB
- Jan 2017 Invoices over £500.xls [xls] 63KB
- Dec 2016 Invoices over £500.xls [xls] 67KB
- Nov 2016 Invoices over £500xlsx [xlsx] 23KB
- Oct 2016 Invoices over £500.xlsx [xlsx] 21KB
- Sept 2016 Invoices over £500.xlsx[xlsx] 22KB
- Aug 2016 Invoices over £500.xlsx [xlsx] 19KB
Some information we don't publish:
- Information which is exempt from publication under the Data Protection Act.
- Information which is commercially sensitive.
We don't publish information that will do more harm than good.
RBH publishes the following information on the payment of invoices within 30 days on an annual basis in relation to regulation 113 of the Public Contract Regulations 2015 as follows:
|Financial Year||Proportion of valid and undisputed invoices paid within 30 days in accordance with regulation 113||The amount of interest paid to suppliers due to a breach of the requirement in regulation 113|