Our promises: customer feedback
- A complaints policy, involving review by tenants
What we've delivered - customer feedback
- Reviewing our customer feedback approach was the first piece of work for our Tenant Scrutiny Commission – providing an opportunity to independently review and challenge an RBH service for the first time and provide a report of recommendations for action.
- We delivered bespoke training sessions to employees on customer feedback.
- By improving our analysis of the feedback we received, we have been able to gain a greater understanding of the issues raised. This analysis has helped us to make changes to improve our services.
- We've developed a good will gesture procedure for when things do go wrong.
- We've encouraged a less formal approach of dealing with complaints, where this is possible, and we now measure customer satisfaction of formal complaint handling.
- In 2017 we're conducting a full review of our customer feedback process, which will involvecustomers and members
Your Most Memorable Moments
Getting involved in our celebrations
In April, May and June we'll be sharing with you what we're done to keep the 50 promises we made when we took over ownership of the homes formerly owned by the Council. We’ll post information online and via social media and invite you to send in your ‘Most Memorable Moments’ (your MMMs) of the past five years.
Your most memorable moment might be something that was life changing - like moving into your home or starting work for RBH. It might be something that had a big impact: new kitchen or bathroom or meeting a new neighbour or colleague. It may be something that was difficult: the floods last Christmas spring to mind or an emergency repair. It might be equally be something very simple.
We want to know what stands out in your memory. We want to hear your stories. We will add your MMM comments and photos to each promise to create an online album to share everyone’s experiences. We will showcase the album at our “All Together” Annual Members Meeting on 12 September.
As an added bonus, everyone who submits a memory will be entered into a draw to win £200 in shopping vouchers!