- Reference: RBH861
- Application closing date: 25 May 2017 12:00
RBH Stores have an opening for a Stores Clerk based at our Kingsway Depot. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is well organised and self motivated. The job requires you to work to tight deadlines and achieve targets that will test your organisational skills.
The successful applicant will have the ability to complete documentation to an accurate and professional standard. Retrieve and interpret data accurately, be able to follow standard administrative processes and procedures. You will also have excellent IT & numerical skills.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 36.15
- Pay: £16,393 to £16,738 (Grade 2)
Download the full job profile: Job Profile Template - Stores Clerk.pdf [pdf] 277KB
How To Apply
Welcome to the jobs section of our website and thank you for your interest in working for RBH!
If you wish to be considered for any of the advertised posts you should submit the following documents:
- A completed application form (RBH Job Application Form.doc [doc] 161KB or RBH Job Application Form - PRINT ONLY.pdf [pdf] 336KB)
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of application of no more than 4 sides of A4 in no less than font size 11, demonstrating your suitability for the post and how you meet the “Must have” and “Good to have” Technical, Personal and/or Leadership competencies outlined in the Job Profile for the post
- Equality Monitoring Information ( RBH Recruitment Monitoring Information Form.pdf [pdf] 591KB)
It is your responsibility to ensure that you submit the 4 pieces of required information. Please double check as failure to send all the information may result in you not being short listed for further consideration.
Application documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Rochdale Boroughwide Housing, Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Way, Rochdale, OL11 1RY.
If you are sending your application documents electronically, please make sure that they are in PDF format or are Microsoft Office compatible files.
If you would like to speak to a member of the HR team, please use the e-mail address above or call us on 01706 273706.