Office Support Assistant x2
- Reference: RBH856
- Application closing date: 28 Apr 2017 12:00
Rochdale Boroughwide Housing (RBH) is the UK’s first tenant and employee co-owned mutual housing society, with 13,500 homes throughout Heywood, Middleton, Rochdale and Littleborough.
By working together we provide better places for our members, tenants and employees to live and work. Drawing on the area’s rich co-operative heritage, our pioneering model places members at the heart of decision-making, allowing everyone to enjoy a sense of security and belonging in places we make great together.
Office Support is a small team that is delivering essential administrative support across the whole of RBH. The team is focused on delivering an excellent and efficient service that helps front line colleagues in working in our communities.
The successful candidate must be organised, flexible and appreciate a varied workload. You will be the primary contact for visitor management so a warm people focused manner is essential. The team manages stationery and leaflets, meaning purchasing ordering is a regular task, requiring good stock control skills. Supporting meetings and note taking at a strategic level is also a vital part of the role. Accuracy and an attention to detail is an essential skill.
If you value quality and varied administration then we’d welcome an application from you. Further details are outlined in the Job Profile.
What you get in return:
- Flexible working hours
- Modern open plan office
- Free car parking
- On site restaurant & coffee shop
- On site crèche
- A minimum of 24 days holiday for a full year, plus bank holidays
- A quality defined contribution Royal London pension scheme, together with a death in service benefit
- personal development agreements that will assist you to reach any personal promotion goals.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 36.25
- Pay: £16,572 - £19,048 Annually
Download the full job profile here: Office Support Advert.pdf[pdf] 976KB
How To Apply
Welcome to the jobs section of our website and thank you for your interest in working for RBH!
If you wish to be considered for any of the advertised posts you should submit the following documents:
- A completed application form (RBH Job Application Form.doc [doc] 161KB or RBH Job Application Form - PRINT ONLY.pdf [pdf] 336KB)
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of application of no more than 4 sides of A4 in no less than font size 11, demonstrating your suitability for the post and how you meet the “Must have” and “Good to have” Technical, Personal and/or Leadership competencies outlined in the Job Profile for the post
- Equality Monitoring Information ( RBH Recruitment Monitoring Information Form.pdf [pdf] 591KB)
It is your responsibility to ensure that you submit the 4 pieces of required information. Please double check as failure to send all the information may result in you not being short listed for further consideration.
Application documents should be sent to email@example.com or posted to Rochdale Boroughwide Housing, Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Way, Rochdale, OL11 1RY.
If you are sending your application documents electronically, please make sure that they are in PDF format or are Microsoft Office compatible files.
If you would like to speak to a member of the HR team, please use the e-mail address above or call us on 01706 273706.