- Reference: RBH854
- Application closing date: 19 Apr 2017 12:00
We’re the UK’s first tenant and employee co-owned mutual housing society with over 14,000 homes throughout the local area – and we need someone who can maximise our visual identity to maintain our status as one of the country’s leading providers of social housing.
We’re looking for someone who understands the relationship between words and images and knows how to create designs that will emotionally connect with our customers and stakeholders.
Do you have creative flair and an eye for layout, typography and colour? Working with our vibrant new identity, we need someone who will help tell our story, depict our mutual culture and ensure the benefits of our mutual model are communicated in engaging and easy-to-understand ways.
You’ll be our marketing and communications team’s go-to person for design support, ensuring high quality, imaginative, eye-catching designs of marketing literature, reports, presentations and communications materials.
You will have a sound understanding of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop with good reprographics knowledge – and if you have a portfolio of your work handy, we’d love to see it! Please send us your portfolio along with your application.
- Employment Type: Full time
- Hours: 36.15
- Pay: £19,048 to £22,212 (Grade 4)
Download the full job profile: Job Profile - Graphic Designer.pdf [pdf] 1MB
How To Apply
Welcome to the jobs section of our website and thank you for your interest in working for RBH!
If you wish to be considered for any of the advertised posts you should submit the following documents:
- A completed application form (RBH Job Application Form.doc [doc] 161KB or RBH Job Application Form - PRINT ONLY.pdf [pdf] 336KB)
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of application of no more than 4 sides of A4 in no less than font size 11, demonstrating your suitability for the post and how you meet the “Must have” and “Good to have” Technical, Personal and/or Leadership competencies outlined in the Job Profile for the post
- Equality Monitoring Information ( RBH Recruitment Monitoring Information Form.pdf [pdf] 591KB)
It is your responsibility to ensure that you submit the 4 pieces of required information. Please double check as failure to send all the information may result in you not being short listed for further consideration.
Application documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Rochdale Boroughwide Housing, Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Way, Rochdale, OL11 1RY.
If you are sending your application documents electronically, please make sure that they are in PDF format or are Microsoft Office compatible files.
If you would like to speak to a member of the HR team, please use the e-mail address above or call us on 01706 273706.