Customer Service Advisor
- Reference: RBH857
- Application closing date: 05 May 2017 12:00
We’re a tenant and employee co-owned mutual housing society, so whichever service you are a part of at RBH, you'll see that our teams share a common goal - people succeeding together to offer great services and places to live and work.
Our Customer Service Advisors provide customers with their first impression of our society, so it’s vital that you’re someone who is capable of building instant rapport with our customers. We are looking for people who are instantly likeable, you’ll be friendly, confident and able to think on your feet, and you'll consistently deliver an exceptional service.
Our Customer Service Advisors know one thing for certain - every call will be different! Dealing with enquiries ranging from general information about RBH to specific questions about repairs, rent & payments, looking for a new home and neighbourhood enquiries - you'll be a good listener, answer efficiently, or direct customers to the right team.
Our people at RBH support each other in tight-knit teams, we each contribute to our unique society. Like them, you'll need to be results-driven whilst taking a genuine interest in each and every customer.
Please note that there are 3 vacancies available, Full time (36.25 Hours, 29 Hours/Week and 21 Hours/Week
- Employment Type: Various available
- Hours: 36.25
- Pay: £19,048 - £22,212 Annually
Download the full job profile here: Job Profile - Customer Service Advisor (Contact Centre).docx [docx] 283KB
How To Apply
Welcome to the jobs section of our website and thank you for your interest in working for RBH!
If you wish to be considered for any of the advertised posts you should submit the following documents:
- A completed application form (RBH Job Application Form.doc [doc] 161KB or RBH Job Application Form - PRINT ONLY.pdf [pdf] 336KB)
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of application of no more than 4 sides of A4 in no less than font size 11, demonstrating your suitability for the post and how you meet the “Must have” and “Good to have” Technical, Personal and/or Leadership competencies outlined in the Job Profile for the post
- Equality Monitoring Information ( RBH Recruitment Monitoring Information Form.pdf [pdf] 591KB)
It is your responsibility to ensure that you submit the 4 pieces of required information. Please double check as failure to send all the information may result in you not being short listed for further consideration.
Application documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Rochdale Boroughwide Housing, Sandbrook House, Sandbrook Way, Rochdale, OL11 1RY.
If you are sending your application documents electronically, please make sure that they are in PDF format or are Microsoft Office compatible files.
If you would like to speak to a member of the HR team, please use the e-mail address above or call us on 01706 273706.