Exclusive Member Offers
The biggest benefit of being a member of RBH is to have a voice and a vote in the decisions that affect how we manage homes, deliver services and support our communities.
Being involved with RBH gives you the benefit of:
- Refreshing or learning new skills and increasing your confidence
- Increasing your knowledge of RBH and the services we deliver
- Accessing training
- Enhancing your C.V. (and we can provide job references as well)
- Meeting link minded people and making new friendships
- Feeling valued as a member of RBH
- Getting the satisfaction that comes from knowing you’ve made positive changes to the way we deliver our services – together we can achieve so much more
We also offer Members a range of other benefits to say thank you for being a member and show that we value you as a member.
An exclusive Membership newsletter. Our Member e-bulletins share work and skills opportunities as well as letting you know about social activities in your neighbourhood.
- Handyperson scheme – Offers Members who are 60years+ or disabled help with those DIY or repair jobs that are just a little too difficult or you feel you don’t have the skills to carry out.
- RBH Paint Shop – Offers Members an additional 10% discount on the already great prices on paint
- DIY and repair materials at RBH Stores – RBH Stores supports RBH in homes and neighbourhoodsfrom minor repairs to major renovations and developing new homes. RBH Members can order materials for their own DIY, repair and improvement jobs through our Stores, offering great savings on high street prices.
- Rugby Fans! Through our partnership working with Rochdale Hornets RBH has been presented with a corporate membership of Rochdale Hornets. This means that all RBH members can claim the same member discounts as Hornets members when buying your tickets, booking on their trips or joining in any of their activities.
Rugby Fans! Through our partnership working with Rochdale Hornets RBH has been presented with a corporate membership of Rochdale Hornets. This means that all RBH members can claim the same member discounts as Hornets members when buying your tickets, booking on their trips or joining in any of their activities.
Health, Fitness and Wellbeing
We send regular e-bulletins to members to share with you activities and events around the borough. Please make sure that we have your up to date email address so that we can share this information with you.
Link4Life are offering RBH members the opportunity to save £30 on gym membership at Link4Life centres in Rochdale, Middleton, Heywood and Littleborough. Join for only £28.99 per month for a peak membership (and save £30 with our ‘RBH Member no start-up fee’ offer).
Your membership would include:
- Unlimited use of fitness suits, swimming pools, sauna and steam rooms (NB not all venues have all facilities)
- 8 days in advance class bookings
- FREE On Your Marks Fitness programmes including inductions, reviews and programmes
- FREE Boditrax body composition monitoring
- Fully qualified instructors
- Free nutritional advice (on request)
- Direct debit and paid in full options.
To find out more or to join please contact your nearest Link4Life Fitness Centre: (You will need to show your RBH membership card when you join to claim the RBH member no start-up fee offer).
Heywood Sports Village: 01706 927202 Littleborough Sports Centre: 01706 927560 Middleton Arena: 01706 923170 Rochdale Leisure Centre: 01706 924200
Please note that if you are in receipt of welfare/housing benefits, you are a student or over 60 years of age you may be eligible for an Extra gym membership under the Link4Life Extra scheme for £22.99 a month. Please discuss this option when you contact Link4Life to make sure you get the right membership for you.
To find out more about Link4Life and their fitness memberships visit: http://www.link4life.org/leisure/membership
To claim the discount when you join simply visit your local gym and show your RBH membership card.
RBH Paint Shop and Community RePaint
We're delighted to announce that our dedicated RBH Paint Shop is now open - so you can give your home a makeover at an affordable price!
RBH is part of the Community RePaint network, making sure that as much unwanted or surplus paint is re-used as possible. As well as helping customers the scheme also brings major environmental benefits as it reduces the amount of items sent to landfill. It’s a great idea that fits perfectly with our mutual values.
We've offered this paint through our "pass it on" scheme for some time, and with demand high, our Paint Shop at 271 Olney in Freehold (which is just a short hop from St Alban's House) is now open from Monday to Friday from 10am until 1pm.
The Paint Shop is open to RBH customers and non-customers alike, but there is an exclusive 10% discount for RBH tenant and employee members. Paint is donated by local trade outlets, contractors and through the Community RePaint network. The paint is all good quality, including top brands such as Dulux, but is available at a fraction of the price of high street retailers.
For further information, please call 07816 078 357.
Pass It On Charges
White goods and electrical items
- Electric cooker: £40
- Fridge freezer: £35
- Fridge: £25
- Microwave: £15
Large furniture items
- Double bed and mattress: £30
- Double bed frame: £20
- Double wardrobe: £20
- Sofa: £20
- Dining sets (table and chairs): £20
- Single bed and mattress: £20
- Single bed frame: £15
- Set of drawers: £15
- Armchair: £15
Small furniture items
- Desk: £10
- Cot: £10
- Coffee table: £10
- Bookcase: £10
- TV stand: £10
- Bedding bundle: £10
- Bedside cabinet: £5
- Towel bundle: £5
- Kitchen pack: £5 (additional £5 to include kettle/toaster)
- Starter pack (5 litres of paint, set of brushes, tray and roller set): £10
Additional paint is available to buy in a range of neutrals and colours.
- 2.5 Litre Tub: £5
- 5 Litre Tub: £8
- 10 Litre Tub: £15
Special offer pack (3 large furniture items and 1 small furniture item plus a paint starter pack): £65