This website has been designed to be as easy to use as possible for everyone - it should be compatible with smartphones and tablets, on-screen magnifiers, text-to-speech software and Google Translate.
We try to keep text short and to the point wherever we can. Some subjects are more complicated, and sometimes the law or the housing regulator requires us to use a certain form of wording. We have included frequently asked questions or a short summary in these cases.
If you require any further assistance, please call us on 0800 027 7769 and we'll be happy to help.
Need help reading our website?
We have added the world-leading digital inclusion software, Browsealoud, to our website - making our content more accessible with reading and translation support.
Click on the Browsealoud launchpad that appears on the top of your screen to launch the support toolbar. Then simply click on any text to hear it read out loud.
How does Browsealoud help?
Browsealoud offers a host of reading and translation support - helping you to access and understand our website better.
- text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
- translation: written and spoken translations in multiple languages
- text magnification: enlarges text and reads it out loud
- mp3 generation: converts selected text into an MP3 audio file
- screen mask: blocks distractions on screen with a tinted mask
- web page simplifer: removes clutter from the screen, displaying only the main text
- settings: customise options to suit individual needs or preferences
All the features are accessed from an easy-to-use, floating toolbar - allowing you to drag and drop it anywhere on screen.
Watch the Browsealoud Features video to see Browsealoud in action.
Visit support.texthelp.com, the dedicated support portal from Texthelp - the makers of Browsealoud.
Did you find Browsealoud useful?
Texthelp are constantly striving to provide the very best digital inclusion software for those who need it the most. They’d love to know what you think of Browsealoud. Fill out this one question survey.